Common Ground is published three times a year, with new editions appearing online and delivered to subscribers via the Common Ground E-newsletter. The editor is Brenda Considine.
Most Recent Articles
- 10 Beginning-of-the-School-Year Tips for Parents
- From the Capitol: NJ State Budget Provides Increases in Special Education Aid
- From the Capitol: Many States Falling Short on IDEA Obligations
- From the Capitol: New Jersey Required to Post Special Education Legal Decisions
- From the Courts: New Jersey School District to Adopt Service Animal Policies and Pay Fine to Resolve Justice Department Investigation
accommodations ADA ADHD ALJ Asperger’s Syndrome assessment Autism Bullying Capitols Chris Christie compensatory education Courts Dear Colleague Letter downloadable docs Dyslexia Evaluations FAPE Feature From the Capitol Governor Chris Christie Higher Education IDEA IEP learning disabilities New Jersey NJDOE NJ Office of Administrative Law OSERS parents Parents Perspective placement professionals Q&A Section 504 snapshot social skills Special Ed Funding Special Education statistics Students with Disabilities Teachers Transition Unilateral Placement USDOE US Supreme Court