Common Ground is published three times a year, with new editions appearing online and delivered to subscribers via the Common Ground E-newsletter. The editor is Brenda Considine.
Most Recent Articles
- From the Capitol: Special Education Funding Increases Under Federal Budget Deal
- From the Capitol: House Health Care Plan Would Cut Aid for Students in Special Education
- Parents’ Perspective: 10 Ways to Prepare for the Dentist
- Q&A: Facilitated IEP Meetings In New Jersey
- College Board Simplifies Request Process for Test Accommodations
ADA ADHD ALJ Asperger’s Syndrome assessment Autism behavior Bullying Capitols Chris Christie compensatory education Courts Dear Colleague Letter downloadable docs Dyslexia Evaluations FAPE Feature From the Capitol Governor Chris Christie Higher Education IDEA IEP learning disabilities New Jersey NJDOE NJ Office of Administrative Law OSERS parents Parents Perspective placement professionals Q&A Section 504 snapshot social skills Special Ed Funding Special Education statistics Students with Disabilities Teachers Transition Unilateral Placement USDOE US Supreme Court