Common Ground is published three times a year, with new editions appearing online and delivered to subscribers via the Common Ground E-newsletter. The editor is Brenda Considine.
Most Recent Articles
- Snapshot: Medicaid and Special Education
- From the Capitol: Law Requires New Teachers to Have Experience Working with Students with Disabilities
- From the Capitol: State Board Supports Social and Emotional Learning
- From the Capitol: Parents are Not Required to Inform Districts if They Plan to Bring an Attorney to IEP Meetings
- Opinion: An Onsite Advocate for Every Child
accommodations ADA ALJ assessment Autism Bullying Capitols compensatory education Courts Dear Colleague Letter downloadable docs Dyslexia Evaluations FAPE Feature From the Capitol Funding Governor Chris Christie Higher Education IDEA IEP learning disabilities Medicaid New Jersey NJDOE NJ Office of Administrative Law OSERS parents Parents Perspective placement professionals Q&A Schools Section 504 snapshot social skills Special Ed Funding Special Education statistics Students with Disabilities Teachers Transition Unilateral Placement USDOE US Supreme Court